During Walter Greenwood's pastorate, men's and women's Sunday school classes were organized and expanded. There was remodeling of the church basement and open membership was instituted.
Under Russell Barbour in the 1940's, the structure of the church organization was made broader and more reflective of the membership. Under his guidance, two displaced families were brought to the area. There was remodeling of the basement area and sanctuary.
William Webster, in the 1960's and 70's, instituted or enlarged several opportunities for increasing the fellowship of church members that contributed to the "family" feel of the congregation which continues.